Today’s recipe is a quick, easy recipe that is easy to prepare. It is cheap, healthy and above all yummy. It is K’s Cuisine Prawn suya stir fry! burst full of flavours and yummy goodness. This was dinner day ago. I wanted a super quick meal and decided on this. Let me warn you, the prawn suya is so good you might eat half before it goes in the stir fry..lol. Let’s get cooking:
Preparation time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Total time: 12 minutes
3 tablespoons Vegetable oil
1 medium Red, green and yellow bell peppers (Sliced)
1 Red Onions (for colour) (sliced)
1 Brown Onion (Sliced)
2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
1 Stock cube
1) Marinate the prawns in suya spice.
If prepared ahead leave for 2hours to marinate
2) In a wok, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, when heated add in the prawns. Stir around for 2-3 minutes then empty into a bowl
3) In the emptied wok, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil then add the Onions and garlic.
4) Sautee for a minute then add in the peppers, carrot, cabbage, stock cube and salt.
6) Toss around and stir for 5 minutes
7) Add in the prawns, stir , leave for a minute then take off heat
8) Prawn suya stir fry is ready. Serve with rice, noodles, pasta, potatoes or any food of choice.
Knowing well my love for rice you can bet i served it with fluffy white rice. This recipe is quick, easy, healthy, cheap and yummy. Win win all round so get cooking people 🙂
“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.” – Ruth Reichl