Hello fam, hope you all have been good?
First of all i would like to say a big thank you to all who have supported me by buying my spices. I appreciate it and i am happy and thankful for all the great feedbacks. Thank you guys.
Recently i have been cooking a lot of quick meals as i have so many things to do and so little time so i have been making quick, healthy meals that do not compromise on taste and flavour. One of these meal is Chicken Suya stir fry which i am sharing the recipe with you today.
Chicken suya stir fry is quick, healthy, delicious and yummy. I mean you can’t even go wrong with any food that involves suya right? This dish features two of my spices. If you dont have my spices yet, it’s not too late just go HERE and shop or email me at email@example.com on how to get them. I ship to most countries.
So back to Chicken Suya stir fry, Let’s cook:
500g Chicken (cut into bite size)
3 tablespoon Sunflower oil
1 medium Red, green and yellow bell peppers (Sliced)
1 Brown Onion (Sliced)
1 clove Garlic (chopped)
2 Stock cubes
1) Season the Chicken with salt, 1 stock cube and K’s Cuisine Suya spice. Leave to marinade for 10- 60 minutes.
If prepared ahead leave for 2hours to marinate
2) In a wok, add 2 tablespoons of Sunflower oil, add in the chicken. Stir around for 5-10 minutes till chicken is done
3) When chicken is cooked, add in onions and stir for 2 minutes before adding the peppers
4) Let this cook for 2 minutes then add in cabbage, K’s Cuisine Multipurpose Seasoning and 1 stock cube. Toss and stir for 5 minutes.
7)Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly. Stir for another 3 -5 minutes and take off heat
8) Chicken Suya stir fry is ready. Serve with rice, noodles, pasta, potatoes or any food of choice. You can eat on it’s own.
It was so good. Taste absolutely yummy.
This recipe is quick, easy, healthy, cheap and yummy. Win win all round so get cooking people 🙂
” Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud “