How are you doing today? Anyone miss me? lol ..
Today’s recipe is what i call Efo stir fry. This is a combination of stir fry and Efo riro that is healthy, quick and delicious. You can have it with just about anything. I made this crunchy as i had it with Rice but if you want to accompany it with swallow let the peppers cook for a bit longer. It’s Simple and different from the norm and i’m sure you’ll love it as i did.So, let’s Cook
2 tablespoons Palm oil
1 medium Red, green and yellow bell peppers (Sliced)
1 Onion (chopped)
1 tablespoon locust beans (Iru)
K’s Cuisine Multipurpose Seasoning (Click here to buy)
1 Stock cube
Kale or Spinach
Prawns, fish, beef or chicken or all
1) Marinate the prawns and Fish in K’s Cuisine Multipurpose Seasoning.
2) In a wok or pot, add 2 tablespoons of Vegetable oil, when heated add in the prawns. Stir around for 2-3 minutes then empty into a bowl
3) In the emptied wok, add 3 tablespoon of Palmoil then add the chopped Onions .
4) Sautee for a minute or two then add in the peppers, stock cube, locust beans (iru) and salt.
6) Toss around and stir for 5 minutes
7) Add in the prawns, stir and leave for a minute.
8) Add in the blanched Kale, leave to cook for a minute then take off heat.
That’s efo stir fry done.
Enjoy with rice, bulghur, pasta, yam or any other dish. The possibilities of what you can eat with are endless
Till my next post
“You are stronger than you know, braver than you believe, and smarter than you think you are”