Hello all, it’s been a minute I posted on here. How have you all been? I have actually been active on my social media pages and those of you that follow my pages wouldn’t have missed much.
Anyway today’s post is my recipe for grilled Catfish which I shared on my instagram page sometime ago.
My grilled Catfish recipe is simple easy steps as with most of my recipes yet superb outcome. You can apply the recipe to other types of Fish. Let’s Cook:
3 Whole Catfish
3 tbspn K’s Cuisine Multipurpose Seasoning
3 tbspn K’s Cuisine Suya Spice
2 tbspn sunflower or vegetable oil
1 stock cube
Moin Moin leaves or Foil
1) Clean and gut the Catfish. Leave to drain then make punctures in the fish (or slash) with knife.
2) Line oven dish or tray with moin moin leaves and arrange the fish on it.
3) Season Fish generously with K’s Cuisine Multipurpose Seasoning. Cover with leaves or foil and leave in the fridge to Marinate for 60 minutes.
3) Bring Fish out of the fridge , sprinkle with K’s Cuisine Suya spice and Sunflower Oil then grill in the oven at 150C for 60 minutes or till done.
Step 5 is Optional
5) Bring Fish out, top with Hot Pepper Sauce. Return back in the oven uncovered and grill for another 5 minutes. Bring out and top with more hot sauce.
Enjoy fish with any side of choice. We had it with chips in the picture below 🙂
Note : Moin Moin leaves or Banana leaves gives unique flavour. It was super delicious.
Till my next post, stay blessed.
“To love is to Live”