Easy Chicken Stir Fry
Easy Chicken stir fry (Simple Stir Fry recipe) . Takes just 5 minutes to prepare and 5 minutes to cook.
- 800 g Grilled Chicken Breast
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Large Yellow Bell pepper
- 1 tspn Cameroon Pepper or Black pepper
- 1 tspn Coriander
- 1 tspn Parsley
- 1 Stock Cube
- 3 tbspn Vegetable or Sunflower Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Large Onion Sliced
- 2 tbspn Cornflour Mix with ¼ Cup water
In a pot, add Vegetable or sunflower oil
Add in garlic and Onions
Add in the mixed peppers, stock cubes, coriander, Cameroon pepper, parsley and salt.
Add in the grilled chicken and stir fry for 3 minutes.
Mix cornflour with water and add the mixture into the stir fry. Stir for 2 minutes then take off heat.
Enjoy on it's own or serve with pasta, rice, noodles and many more.
You can add in vegetables like carrot and Cabbage in step 3
You can add in soy sauce or any of your favourite spices