Hello K’s Cuisine Cands, It’s been a minute here. How are you all doing? Like i wrote in my last post that i was going to post more recipes on what i did with the ingredients from the hamper from Grace foods UK, so here’s another recipe and it’s Carribean Curry goat.
Carribean curry goat is delicious and flavorful and what more? It’s made with goat meat. To me, any recipe that includes goat meat is a winner..lol. Let’s Cook
5 tablespoons Dunn’s river Carribean curry powder
Goat meat with bone (Cut in cubes)
1 table spoon Thyme
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 cloves Garlic
1 Peeled Potatoes
1 Cooking spoon Vegetable or Sunflower Oil
1) Wash the goat meat and season with a tablespoon of curry powder, scotch bonnet, spring onions, garlic, pepper. Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for 2-6 hours.
2) Remove the seasoning from the goat meat and set aside
3) In a pot, heat oil on medium heat then add in the remaining 4 tablespoons of curry powder. Stir the curry powder in oil until it starts to change colour
Be Careful not to burn the curry.
4) Add in the marinated goat meat and stir for two minutes. Be careful not to burn the goat meat.
5) Add 3 cups of water, stir and cover the pot with lid.
6) Leave to cook on low heat for 90 minutes. If meat not tender after this time, add some more water, the seasoning removed from meat earlier and leave to cook for more time.
8) When meat is tender and pulling off bone, adjust seasoning and add potatoes in to thicken.
9) Simmer for 10 minutes and take off heat
Curry Goat is all ready. Enjoy with Rice and Peas.
Don’t forget to follow me on instagram @kscuisine . Also don’t forget to leave feedback when you have tried the recipe.
“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything”- Mark Twain