Club Sandwich also known as club house sandwich is as old as .It is popular all over the world and there are variations to making club sandwich. Club sandwich is quick to make, can be eaten on the go, as breakfast, quick lunch or whenever. I made some club sandwich yesterday and decided to put up a recipe so here's how you can make one too. Let's go..
Preparation time : 5 minutes
6 slices white bread
1 ripened tomatoes (Sliced)
Chicken Slices (Cooked)
1) Toast the bread Slices. If you do not have a toaster, find below how to toast bread without a toaster.
Put frying pan on heat and place bread in the frying pan and leave to toast for a minute or two
Flip over and toast the other side
2) After toasting the bread, Spread a slice of toast with butter and mayonnaise
3) Put chicken slices on top
4) Followed by lettuce
and egg slices
5) Spread mayonnaise on the second toast bread
6) Layer with tomatoes and onions
and then lettuce
7) Place the 3rd toast bread on it
8) Carefully lift and place on the first toast
9) Hold in place with skewers
Using a sharp knife, cut in to 2 rectangles.
That's club sandwich done.
Enjoy for breakfast or lunch with tea, coffee or cold drinks
I had it as lunch here with Zobo chapman slush. Recipe for Zobo chapman slush HERE
Don't forget to use the share button below to share on facebook and other social media. Also, follow me on istagram @kscuisine
Have a good day 🙂