Hi Guys, I made Scrambled egg with Zahmilah sauce the other night. We had it with Agege bread and it was amazing. The Zahmilah sauce gave the egg the right kick. So here I am to share the recipe. It's a quick one. Let's go:
1 brown Onion (Chopped)
1 tablespoon Zahmilah sauce
1 teaspoon K's Cuisine Multipurpose Seasoning
1 stock cube
1) Break the eggs in a bowl, add K's Cuisine Multipurpose Seasoning and salt. Whisk together.
2) Heat Sunflower Oil in frying pan then add the chopped onions and tomatoes and stock cube. Sautée for 2-3 minutes
3) Add Zahmilah Sauce followed by the eggs
4) Leave to fry while scrambling with spoon
5) Take off heat, Serve and enjoy with Bread, Yam, potatoes or any food of choice.
Don't forget to feedback when you have tried the recipe.
" Take note of who supports you genuinely. They are the people you should keep around"
Leave a Reply