As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here.
Last Updated on
Hello and happy new year!
Few days ago on January 4th 2016 K’s Cuisine celebrated 2 years. A big thank you for all the congratulatory messages on my instagram and facebook page. Like i wrote in the post you all are the success story and i appreciate the likes, feedbacks, comments, reposts, shares, prayers and promotions. Thank you.
First recipe this year is Suya noodles stir fry.This recipe is quick, simple and as with all my developed recipe, practical!
Let’s cook guys
Preparation time: 4 minutes ( when suya already made)
Cooking time: 6 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Beef cut (For suya)
K’s Cuisine Suya Spice (For suya)
1 Red Bell pepper ( cut)
1 Green bell pepper (cut)
1 medium Orange coloured pepper (
1 Onion (Sliced)
1 big Carrot (diced)
2 packs Noodles- I used indomie
2 tablespoons sunflower oil
1 stock cube
2) In a pan or wok, add 2 tablespoons sunflower oil and add the sliced onions. stir for a minute
2) Add the cut red, green and orange peppers, vegetables and toss around for 2 minutes
3) Add coriander, stock cube, and then suya.
4) On a seperate burner put water in a pot add noodles and leave to boil for 2 minutes.
5) Drain the water, add the seasoning and a teaspoon of oil to prevent the noodles from sticking together
6) Now pour the noodles in the stir fry. Stir fry for a minute or two and take off heat.
7) Suya noodles stir fry is best served warm.
You can be sure of nutrients with the vegetables and protein from suya. You can use this recipe for chicken suya noodle stir fry, you can also Substitute noodles with rice or pasta.
It’s quick, it’s delicious, it’s nutritious. It’s a winner! Bon appetit.
Don’t forget to feedback when you’ve tried the recipe. Also please use the share buttons below to share on facebook and other social networks.
Happy new year Once again. May this be our best year yet.