Hello all, Today’s recipe is for Chicken Suya.
I made some last week and took pictures for the blog but before i could upload the recipe, i made another batch of chicken suya just days ago. I am liking the new pictures better than the previous ones so i am using those for this post????
Chicken parts (I used drumstick)
1) Put Chicken parts in a bowl
2) Add vegetable Oil, suya spice and salt.
3) Mix well and cover with cling film. Leave in the fridge to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Arrange chicken in a baking tray or dish, cover with foil and grill in oven for 40 minutes
5) Remove the foil cover, brush chicken with a bit of oil and more suya spice. Leave uncovered and grill till done. That’s Chicken suya done.
Enjoy Chicken suya served with onions, tomatoes and spinach
To Buy K’s Cuisine Suya Spice and other K’s Cuisine products please click HERE. Thanks for the support.
Till my next post,
“If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards”